GAGGLE
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

GAGGLE

*World of Warcraft - Realm: Terrordar*

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

dating site - Looking for an experienced guy

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
australi
Gast

dating site  - Looking for an experienced guy Empty
BeitragThema: dating site - Looking for an experienced guy   dating site  - Looking for an experienced guy Icon_minitimeDi Jul 26, 2011 7:25 am

singles in Dubbo free online dating - Think you can please me? My name is Carissa THRASHER I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. dating live video singles in Queensland free online dating Newcastle dating Victoria free online dating Toowoomba online dating I want a guy to play with. Someone who can make me laugh and make me hot at the same time. Someone who will answer my calls after a night of happy hour and meet up in a parking lot to talk . Is that u? I am looking to settle down with mr.right. I want someone that loves family and be there all the time. Someone who is loyal and honest. Someone who has goals and knows how to treat his woman right. If that is you then wait no longer! I am a young girl who is looking for a companion who enjoys passionate, toe curling experiences. While I work during the day, I prefer to let my hair down after 5 p.m. I need a man who can wants the action, can do the time and make me scream. looking 4 man clean well hung knows what 2 do with it must b straight no stirngs must b thick! the older the better so u can teach me new stuff. must be disease free no exceptions! I'm looking for someone who is upbeat, intelligent, and funny. I love life and I love living it, so I am looking for someone who can kake the most out of anything. I want someone who takes pride in who he is and what he does, and accepts responsibility for his own destiny. I want someone who understands that mutual respect and trust is essential in a healthy relationship and someone who's actions show they are interested. a lot of people said i look like the girl next door. i love music and dancing and wanna go out soon and maybe hookup with a cool guy. age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! if youre looking for a cool cute girl to chill with and have fun then send me a message.
Nach oben Nach unten

dating site - Looking for an experienced guy
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
GAGGLE :: COMMUNITY :: BEWERBUNGEN-
Gehe zu: